Tuesday, December 26, 2006

To my future kids(although I do not know when can I have them)

I want my life colorful and vigorous. Whatever how old I am, I could be someone always brings joy to this world.
I wish I were a mother fashionable and cool, who is the proud of her son and daughter, who could provide great opportunities for her kids to do a lot of crazy stuffs like her mother!
This is kind of destiny of me, my life won’t be plain and dull, instead, some miracles will happen to me and something will lead me to different places in the world, experience unusual things and make great contributions to the world. Thus, I will live meaningful and happy life. My kids will be proud of having an ever-young mother like me and live more fantastic life than their mother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home