Monday, December 25, 2006


Early this morning , the whole family gathered together under the Christmas tree waiting for the openning of our Christmas gifts. I was really excited, since for one thing it's my first Christmas in US and for another, I got three pretty boxes!!!
As my aunt started, everyone scraped the pretty papers outside the box. And , my gifts are: one pretty purse (from family), one snowman cup (from family)and one book: best seller----- The world is flat!(from Shan and Susan)I could not help dancing and singing , which scared my dear uncle ,aunt and cousins!But that's me , that's typical Joyce!!

With a whole lot of joy , I went to sleep again until 12:30 pm!!!You can never imagine a sweet dream with so many gifts in hand . haha.

I like the book most , since I have been searching for one best seller in US for a long time. What I want to do is reading something Americans really read and learn the society more.I asked several professors for advice , but i could not find those book in library. But today, i just got it!!!And not borrow it but own it.


It is a wonderful day today and I love Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home